This video is about how a strategy to trade pin bars.
More Questions about Pin Bars
What is a Pin Bar?
A pin bar pattern consists of one price bar, typically a candlestick price bar, which represents a sharp reversal and rejection of price. The pin bar reversal as it is sometimes called, is defined by a long tail, the tail is also referred to as a “shadow” or “wick”. priceaction.com
How Do You Trade Pin Bars
- measure the entire length of the pin bar, from the lowest to its highest point.
- go short when the price breaks the lowest point.
- place a stop loss order at the highest point in the bearish pin bar. more at colibritrader.com
Trading Resources Today
MarketFly is an online marketplace provides members with financial insight through products and tools created by some of the best financial experts in the world.
Perfect Portfolio focuses on teaching how to invest in gold and silver, real estate and Stocks
- Gold/Silver This webinar is specifically for people who are (or want to) invest in gold and silver.
- Real Estate This webinar is specifically for people who are (or want to) investin real estate.
- Stocks This webinar is specifically for people who are (or want to) invest in the huge corona-crash.
Raging Bull is an educational and training program for learning how to trade, and was created by Jason Bond a professional trader